Name: Abdoulkader Houssein Omar
Marital status: Married
• Graduate of Modern French Literature, Division of Arab Civilization, University of Montpellier 3, France.
•15 February 2015 - June 2021: Senior Counsellor, Embassy of Djibouti in Kenya.
• 15 August 2007 - December 2015: Deputy Director of the Bilateral Relations Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
• September 2004 - July 2007: Deputy Principal of Ambouli High School, Ministry of Education.
• September 2002 - July 2004: Coordinator at the National Education Training Center for the staff of Ministry of Education.
• September 1996 - July 2002: Teacher of French language, Ministry of Education.
• 2015: Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism, E.U,
• 2011: Strengthening Governance for Peacebuilding, Tokyo, Japan,
• 2011: Small States Development, Perth, Australia,
• 2010: The Hague Code of Conduct on Disarmament, Paris, France,
• 2010: Security Resources Management, National Defense University, USA,
• 2008: Diplomacy and International Relations, Beijing University, China,
• 1995: Andragogy, Adult Education, the Canadian Experience,
• 1995: Education and Psychology, National Education centre for Staff Training Center, Djibouti,
• Member of the Board of Directors of Djibouti Radio and Television,
• Representative of the African Office for Development and Cooperation,
• National Coordinator of the Pan-African Electronic Network Project,
• Member of the Africa Center for Strategic Studies, Defense University, USA,
• Secretary General of the Djibouti Tennis Federation,
• General Secretary of the People's Fund for Savings and Credit,
• Secretary-General of the Non-governmental Organization APEF,
• Member of the Editorial Board of the Nation Newspaper.
French, Arabic, English.